Thicker Beard, What should I do for this? Is the Thicker Beard look attractive? How to care for Thicker Beard? I answer these questions with my experience!
7 Proven Ideas to Grow Your Beard Thicker.
Are you still struggling to grow your beard thicker? And couldn’t find an effective way to grow a thicker beard? Then you are at the right place. Continue reading this article because we have compiled for you some effective and guaranteed tips and tricks to grow thicker beard.
How to Grow a Thicker Beard?
A few of the proven ways to grow a thicker beard are as follows:
1) Use Derma Roller on your beard for more growth:
Microneedling can aid you to get a thicker beard. A-Derma Roller is particularly a wheel with lots of tiny needles on it. When it is rolled on the skin, the needles on the wheel creates micro-punctures inside the skin, causing the body to begin repairing them. This process is claimed to be beneficial because it boosts the nutrient-rich blood flow to the region as you roll over it. Not only this, it also activates collagen and keratin output, which helps stimulate hair growth. Moreover, a derma roller can also improve the sustainability of stem-cell growth factors which is a plus point.
According to research, micro-needling could result in substantially thicker hair growth on the scalp as well due to factors like stimulating stem-cell-related growth factors and improving circulation. It is proved to be more successful at stimulating follicles than minoxidil, one of the more common follicle stimulants. Thus, you’ll get the guaranteed results but the key to this process is patience as it might take sessions of microneedling to get the desired result so just wait and watch.
2) Beard Thickness is Boosted by Carnitine:
Carnitine is an amino acid that plays an important function in power generation. This amino acid functions by transporting fatty acids from the bloodstream to mitochondria, in which they are oxidized for energy.
How does Carnitine play it’s part in thicker beard?
According to a research, Carnitine stimulates beard growth and thickness, as well as hair diameter. Whenever you consume carnitine, you maximize energy deposits in your hair follicles, which means more beards will move into aggressive anagen formation, resulting in a thicker beard. However, to make hese hormones affective, penetrating them into DNA is very essential and to do so they first need to bind to androgen receptors, which are located in our tissues.
Thus, whenever you take carnitine supplements, the androgen receptors in your beard region become more responsive to the hormones that cause and control beard growth, resulting in thicker facial hair.
How to consume it?
A study claims that if you eat 2g of LCLT a day, you will witness how this amino acid increases androgen receptor sensitivity, resulting in a thicker beard. However, it’s not necessary to consume the supplements, you could also get it naturally by eating beef as it is also a source of carnitine. Moreover, for quicker results also use it externally along with internal consumption. You can make a topical beard growth cream by mixing it with alcohol, apply it on your beard regularly, sooner you’ll have a thicker bread.
3) Boosting Beard Hormones by consuming Testosterone & DHT:
According to a study, “T is for hair follicle priming and DHT for promotion of linear growth.”
It’s scientifically proven that men’s beards result from exposure to testosterone (T) and dihydrotestosterone (DHT). These both are androgenic male hormones, while on other hand, facial hair just like body hair, is androgenic-hair. Thus, boosting these beard harmonies makes sufficient energy, increasing hair growth.
How to Grow a Thicker Beard by Testosterone Levels:
- More sleep equals a 15% boost in productivity on average.
- Vitamin D, zinc, and, ideally, a multivitamin, should all be included in your supplement regimen.
- Lift heavy weights with large multi-joint motions, then lift them explosively.
- Consume sufficient calories, especially carbohydrates.
4) Beard Density is Supported by Minoxidil:
Minoxidil (Rogaine) is a well-proven medication that serves as a scalp-hair growth stimulator.
Why is consuming Minoxidil effective?
- Triggers potassium channels and enhances follicle circulation.
- Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) levels spike, which aids hair development.
- Further hair follicles can be converted to the effective anagen growth process.
- Allows follicles to remain in the anagen development process for a prolonged period of time.
- Angiogenesis, or the forming of new blood vessels, can occur.
How to Use Minoxidil for a Thicker beard?
- Apply 1-2ml to a certain area once or twice a day.
- let it rest at least four hours so that it penetrates into the beard follicles.
- For the better effects, do this for 3-12 months because the results are not instant, it takes time.
Is it safe to consume it?
Yes, it’s healthy enough to be used without a prescription. However, keep in mind that it still is a man-made medication, you are likely to face its side effects.
5) Optimal Vitamin & Mineral Intake will Result in a Thicker Beard:
Vitamin or mineral deficiency will cause testosterone output to be suppressed, which will eventually affect your ability to grow beard hair at a healthy pace. In particular biotin and zinc are the two which if are deficient can cause excess hair fall and hair thinning.
However, mostly by consuming a nutrient-dense, well-balanced diet that includes a diverse range of foods such as soil grown vegetables, dark leafy greens, meats, dairy, fruits, can overcome the deficiency. Fuller nutrients means fuller beard.
6) Beard-Feeding Foods will keep the Beard in Good Shape:
Maintaining a healthy diet is very essential for your hair growth. Thus, we have jotted down a list of foods that will help you get a thicker beard:
- Collagen protein is effective for thicker beard such as Hydrolyzed gelatin.
- Vegetable oil can enhance the testicular enzymes used in testosterone synthesis i.e: Coconut oil.
- Consume liver being a good source of vitamin A, copper, B-vitamins, can boost your growth.
- Brazil Nuts are rich in selenium, which is an important mineral for your beard hormones.
- Raisins being a sufficient source of boron which boosts T, DHT, & beard thickness.
- Fresh juices, mainly orange juice
- Coffee as it triggers beard hormones
7) Quick Ways to Make Your Beard Look Fuller:
No worries if you don’t have a thicker beard, you can easily make it look thicker by taking into consideration the following tricks:
- Your beard would immediately look denser if you clean your neckline and cheek lines.
- Beard balms and oils with a lot of weight will help your beard grow in volume and thickness.
- A long beard may be used to conceal bald spots.
- Beard hair grows at different speeds, so make sure they’re all the same length to make it look fuller.
- Cutting your hair short on the sides will draw attention to your beard, thickening it up immediately.
- Dyeing your beard to make it look thicker can also help.
summing up with a hope that the above piece of information might have cleared your thoughts regarding how to grow a thicker beard. However, there’s no doubt that the baseline beard density is determined by genetics, but that doesn’t imply you can’t improve on it. Follow the demonstrated tips and tricks, you’ll definitely experience a drastic change in your beard sooner. But keep in mind that it requires a little time and practice, but if you adopt them and be consistent with it, we guarantee that you’ll get the desired result.